Regarding this privacy statement
We, ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl, attach a lot of importance to the protection of your personal data and your privacy. Therefore we use your personal data exclusively in accordance with the Privacy law and other relevant legal rules, by which we mean the Privacy law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of the personal privacy in regard to the processing of personal data . Every reference to the GDPR is a reference to the regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, also called the General Data Protection Regulation.
With this privacy statement, ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl wants to inform you about how your personal data are processed and what your rights are concerning these data. By using our website www.abac-baan.be you explicitly agree that we can use your personal data.
There is a possibility that this privacy statement will be subject to modifications in the future. Subsequently we advise you to regularly consult this document. Every substantial modification relating to the content will also be clearly communicated.
Who processes your personal data
The website www.abac-baan.be is property of:
’t Hofveld 2A
VAT-number: BE 0455.242.873
+32 2 320 74 20
Which personal data are processed :
We, ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl commit to only process the data which are necessary for the purposes for which they are collected. The following personal data are processed by ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl:
More specifically : what you fill in on the contact form
Purposes of the processing of your personal data
ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl collects personal data in order to offer you a safe, optimized and personalized user experience. This collection of personal data can be extended the more you intensively use our service.
The data processing is essential for the operation of this website and the corresponding services and/or delivered products.
We process your data for the following purposes :
- Providing information
- Providing general and personal services
- Detection and prevention of fraud, fault and/or criminal behaviour
Data are also collected during the visit of the website www.abac-baan.be data for statistical purposes. These data are necessary in order to optimize the use of our website. It concerns the following data :
- Origin of the visit
- Assumed place of the website visit
- Time of the website visit
- Duration of the website visit
- Brand and type of the used carrier (computer, tablet or smartphone) used during the website visit
- Used browser during the visit of the website
When you visit the website you agree with the collection of statistical data, as mentioned above.
The visitor provides his personal data himself to ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl and therefore can have a certain control on the content, the completeness and correctness of the data. When it appears that data are incomplete or incorrect, then ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl reserves the right not to carry out certain actions, temporarily or permanently.
The data are only processed for internal use by ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl. We can assure you that your data will not be sold, passed on or communicated to third parties linked to us, unless it involves subcontractors who also ensure the delivery of the product or the execution of the requested service. These subcontractors will only process your data for the purposes mentioned in this privacy statement. ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl has taken all the necessary legal and technical measures to avoid an unauthorised access and use of your personal data.
During the visit of the website www.abac-baan.be ‘cookies’ can be stored on your hard drive to be able to fine-tune the website to the needs of the returning website visitor.
Right to lawful and secure processing of your personal data
ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl always processes your personal data with due diligence. This includes the following :
- Your data are processed according to the legitimate purposes described in this statement.
- Your personal data are only processed as far as this is necessary and relevant, and moreover not excessive.
- Your personal data are only stored as long as this is necessary for the realization of the purposes as described in this privacy statement.
We have taken the necessary steps to reduce the risks of an illegitimate access to your personal data, or the processing of your data to a minimum. In the case of a break-in on her informatics systems, ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl will take all the necessary measures to reduce the damages to a minimum.
Right to access, modification and erasure of your personal data
After you have provided evidence of your identity, you have the right to know whether ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl processes your data. If your data appear in our files, then you have the right to obtain access to the collected personal data. If you want to use your right to access, ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl will follow up on this within one month after receiving the request. The request can be done by registered letter.
Incomplete or incorrect data can always be corrected. First off, the visitor should adjust the incomplete or incorrect data him/herself. You can execute your right of rectification by contacting us. ABAC-BAAN will adjust your personal data at the latest one (1) month after your request.
Moreover you have the right to request that your personal data are deleted by us within a reasonable period. The “right to be forgotten” is only possible in the following cases :
- When the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes we originally collected them for.
- When there is no legal ground for the processing and the personal data were collected with consent.
- When you oppose to the processing of your personal data and there exists no compulsory legitimate grounds for the storage of your existence. “Legitimate grounds” are to be understood as accounting and other legal obligations.
- When the personal data have been obtained unlawfully.
- When the personal data have to be erased in accordance with a legal obligation.
ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl appreciates herself if 1 of the abovementioned conditions is fulfilled.
Right to objection and to limitation of processing of your personal data.
You have the right to obtain a limitation of the processing of your personal data:
- During the period of time which is necessary for ABACBAAN to verify the correctness of your personal data in the event of an objection.
- When the personal data are unlawfully obtained and you request a limited use instead of their erasure.
- When the personal data of the user are not needed anymore for the processing purposes and the user needs the personal data for prosecution.
- During the period of time which is necessary for ABACBAAN to verify if all conditions are fulfilled to erase the personal data.
At all times, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl will stop the processing of your personal data, unless ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl can prove to have legitimate grounds for the processing of the personal data which prevail over the right to objection.
You can execute this objecting by contacting us. ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl will adjust your personal data at the latest one (1) month after your request. The request can be done by registered letter.
Right to data portability
As a visitor you have the right to receive the personal data which you passed on to ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl, in a structured machine-readable format. Moreover you have the right to transmit the data to another controller if the processing relies exclusively on the consent of the user.
You can execute your right to portability by contacting us. ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl will adjust your personal data at the latest one (1) month after your request. The request can be done by registered letter.
Right to revoke the consent of processing and right to file a complaint
At all times, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent before revoking it.
You can use your right to objection by contacting us. ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl will adjust your personal data at the latest one (1) month after your request. The request can be done by registered letter.
Moreover you have the right to file a complaint concerning the processing of your personal data by ABAC-BAAN vzw/asbl with the Belgian Data Protection Authority.